If you’re using ShipStation we’ve created this article to walk you through the process of getting your orders from Art Storefronts in a file that you can use with their service. This can be used by anyone on the Art Storefronts platform.
- Log on to your Site Manager and on the Jump To Menu, select the item labeled Orders.
- Click on the button labeled Export Orders.
- In the Start Date field, select the date you want to begin your export with. Clicking in the field will open a calender widget below the field if you’d prefer to click on the day to select it.
- In the End Date section, select the date you want you end your export with.
- For Date To Use For This Export, select Order Created Date.
- For Order Status, select Order Received.
- For Shipping Status, select All.
Under File Type, choose either CSV - for Shipstation, Order total only, NO LINE ITEMS or CSV - for ShipStation, Orders WITH LINE ITEMS, depending on your needs.
Click on the button labeled Export.
You will see a large dialogue window appear over top of the page to inform you that the export has been started. Click on the Ok button to close this.
After that, check your e-mail and find the Order Export e-mail.
Click on the link labeled Click Here To Download Your File and the file will be downloaded.