If you have recently received a message stating that your payment has lapsed, you’ll definitely want to read this article. In it we’re going to show everyone (from Artists to Print Studios) how to retry their payment with Art Storefronts.
If it fails the first time, we email the ASF user telling them it will be retried in 3 days. The ASF user can add a new card at this point and click the "retry" button once for the failed payment, or they can wait for our next automatic attempt in 3 days.
When a 2nd attempt is made we let ASF users know that they have another 7 days to get their card updated or their account will be canceled, and information deleted.
On the 3rd attempt, if payment fails, we will cancel the account.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and in the Jump To Menu select the option labeled Billing.
- On the Licenses page, find the section where you can see that your payment is past due and click on the link titled Go Here To Retry Payment. If you need to update your credit card, please check out our article How To: Update Your Payment Method.
- Click on the button labeled Retry.
- You will be asked if you are sure. Go ahead and click OK.
- Once the credit card goes through, you’ll receive a message saying the charge was successful and you will then see that the charge succeeded.