The Edit Design button can be found when you are logged in to your Art Storefronts website and you go to your live site. The Edit Design button allows you to make design changes to your website without having to use any kind of custom coding. You can point at an element, click and make changes.
Anyone on the Art Storefronts website can use this feature, but please remember that this Edit Design button cannot change everything on your website and if there are advanced changes you need made, you’ll need to use CSS or HTML on your site.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the View Live Site.
- On the next page, look to the bottom right hand corner and find the button labeled Edit Design and click on it.
- On the left hand side, a menu will pop up and it will be titled Theme Editor. Read over the directions of the Theme Editor.
- Next, find an element on the page you want to change and click on it. We’ll be clicking on the Home.
- The Theme Editor will change and offer you a number of options. You can go through each of them to find out what changes they will allow you to make.
- Once you’ve made all of your changes, in the bottom left-hand corner, click on Save Theme.